BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & GROWTH INTERN (F/M/D)
Become part of the 4.screen team!
We are looking for talented individuals and team players to join our Business Development team. The Business Development team is responsible for bringing international brands and businesses to our platform and establishing long-lasting partnerships. As part of the team, you will play an instrumental role in growing our business.
We are driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. We are committed to help you to grow both technically and personally. You’ll get to work closely with your Manager/Mentor and team, and have the space to pursue initiatives that you’re passionate about.
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you’ll be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of our vision.
The position = Your responsibility:
As Business Development Intern you will help us grow the 4.screen:
- Implement strategic initiatives and take ownership for projects related to business development, sales and marketing
- Take an active role in customer meetings and workshops
- Identify ideal customers and support outreach efforts to win large international brands and businesses
- Build & refine sales, marketing and onboarding strategies for businesses
- Analyse workflow processes to improve business procedures
- Manage staffing and workflow processes
Who are we looking for?
- About to finish your degree with focus on Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Economics, or a related field
- Passion for Sales, Digital Marketing, Marketing, AdTech or Strategy
- Excited about the future of mobility and leveraging digital technology to challenge the status quo
Our Wishlist (Ideal Candidate):
- Completed at least one internship (ideally in Sales, Advertising, Consulting or Marketing)
- Is curious to learn
- Wants to bring new ideas to life and challenge the status quo
- Fluent in English and German
- Ready for a 4-6-month internship with a competitive salary (full-time start or follow-up employment as a working student is possible)
We truly believe that everyone is special and has something great to offer. Thus, even if you don’t meet all the points, if you would still love to work with us… do apply! We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you!
What is waiting for you?
You will have an impact on shaping a big vision!
Development & training opportunities with a coach or mentor
Work alongside leading experts in the field who joined from Bain, Salesforce, Google, BMW & many more!
Regular fun activities & events with our amazing team
We are 4.screen.
At 4.screen, we build exciting technology to create truly connected cars and become the leading European automotive tech company. We are currently building the first scalable digital marketplace to connect businesses along the route with drivers in real-time. Drivers search and find gas stations, shops, parking garages, supermarkets in their cars every day. New voice assistants, better navigation systems and improved connectivity will significantly grow the number of in-car searches going forward.
Our platform enables automakers to monetize the time you spend driving and ensures that local businesses get found inside the car. By connecting brands seamlessly to drivers, we are building the best digital business model the automotive industry has ever seen!
We are partnering with large brands to realize our vision of truly connected cars! Are you ready to ride along and shape the future of mobility?
Location: Munich, Germany / Function: Sales and Business Development / Schedule: Fulltime / Job level: Fellow / Job type: Internship / Posted since: 12/08/21 / Please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com or reach out to our Head of Sales Moritz Weinert – firstname.lastname@example.org
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.4screen.tech.