Project Controller (f/m/d)
Webseite abbdeutschland ABB AG
As a Project Controller (f/m/d), you will play a key role in financial control within Distribution Solutions / Electrification, in Ratingen / Germany, examining financial results of a yet to be defined Local Product Group, coordinating the preparation of performance reports. In this role you will give input on the financial aspects of project execution plans, and help to prepare project invoices and financial accounting and reporting.
This position is temporary until 30.09.2025.
- Optimizing project cash flow and revenues while keeping project balance sheets, income statements and monthly/quarterly forecasts accurate
- Helping to identify opportunities and risks, and monitoring mitigation actions to ensure timely implementation
- Ensuring alignment with other functions, including project management, project controls and planning/scheduling
- Providing help in claim management, back-charges and insurance cases, and monitoring proper follow-up
- Helping to ensure adherence to corporate governance, rules and regulation, guidelines, and instructions
- A commercial education or a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
- First experience in a finance role (Experience of project controlling is an advantage)
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multitask
- A team-based, solution-focused approach and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Flexible work practices
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented induction programme, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently and self-reliantly within your assigned area. Even after the joining phase, ABB offers a wide range of individual career development opportunities and supports you in realising your career goals with targeted training measures. At ABB you will find an attractive working environment in all phases of life – including policies for sabbaticals and home office, the ABB children’s vacation camp and taking care of family members.
Interested in joining our team? We are looking forward to receiving your complete application through our online tool.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.abb.