Intern business planning, finance and fundraising
agrantis: who we are and what we do
We are an early startup in the agriculture space that strives to transform the way agricultural goods and inputs are traded. We want to build a setup for farmers and local retailers where everyone can reap the rewards (speed, ease of use, process efficiency) of a digital channel, by providing a marketplace-like white-label-shop solution that connects farmers and retailers in one mobile app. We start in Germany but aim for Europe and the world.
What we offer
With us you start from scratch: you can shape how we think and work finance and build on our fundraising strategy and execution. You help create our fundraising pipeline and story as well as shape our business case and all day-to-day finance topics. If you think about starting your own business in the future, this is the perfect test run.
Work with experienced founders who worked in strategy consulting at BCG and Microsoft as well as in Senior Management with FlixMobility and in board membership roles.
Be part of a team that is connected by their goals and committed to work hard for reaching them. We want you to grow as individual along the growth of agrantis. We believe in the power of diverse teams. We can work fully remote but appreciate the innovative spark that comes with personal interaction, so we strive to find a good mix of seeing each other and the joy of mobile work from anywhere.
What we are looking for – the ideal candidate
· An entrepreneur at heart: you are proactively looking for and prioritizing tasks
· You are excited to shape a product early on and to build a company from scratch
· You feel comfortable to fail fast and iterate to find the perfect customer fit
· You are a team player who gives and accepts feedback and embraces diversity
· You can think big, while we are still small and adapt to this peculiar environment
· You can spare at least 20h a week
Skills and Experience
· Enrolled in University in a relevant field, e.g. business studies or similar
· Experience or interest in fundraising for Start-ups
· Experience in building financial reports and models, e.g. cash-flows
· PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Fluent in English is a must. Fluency in German is a plus.
Interested? Please reach out!
Pia: email@example.com Matthias: firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com