Global Internship Program Service Sales
Webseite Atlas Copco IAS GmbH
FIRST IN MIND. FIRST IN CHOICE
Join us at Atlas Copco! Our expertise: connections that last. When it comes to adhesive bonding, self-pierce riveting and flow drill fastening, we are the first choice for automotive manufacturers and industrial companies all over the world. The ingredients of our recipe for success and our continuous growth: cooperation, openness, inventiveness, entrepreneurship – and especially our employees, who help shape this progress every day. For them, together with the entire Atlas Copco Group, we create an attractive environment that is continuously in motion.
Working student / Masterand (m/f/d) Service Sales with master thesis
You will work part time within the service sales department at Atlas Copco IAS in Bretten and be a part of the team. You can look forward to a varied working environment with different insights. Your main task will be to create a service product portfolio for our technologies. In addition, you will have the opportunity to position the service area attractively in social media and to bring in your ideas. Another part of your student activity will be the standardisation of a generally valid spare parts package for our technologies. You have the chance to gain work experience locally and will work on a business case as part of the internship program with a team globally beginning in May 2023.
What we expect of you?
- You are currently in the middle of your master program with industrial engineering focus ideally within the field of service sales or comparable field of study
- You have a keen interest in service sales
- You are interested in getting to know our technologies and enjoy working in the automotive sector
- You work independently, responsibly and have a great willingness to learn
- You are organised and work in a structured manner and would like to take on responsibility quickly
- You are committed, structured and enjoy working in a team
- You plan to write your Master’s thesis in summer 2023
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
What you can expect from us?
- You get the unique opportunity to gain work experience within Atlas Copco parallel to your studies
- You work self-dependent and get diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
- You get professional trainings through our internal Academy as well as personal coaching to speed up your own career
- You gain global experiences with other international students preparing a business case together and work within an international team
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
Direct – your connection to us:
Do you have any questions?
We are looking forward to your e-mail!
Atlas Copco IAS GmbH
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.careers.homeofindustrialideas.com.