Global Internship Program Test & Validation
Webseite Atlas Copco IAS GmbH
FIRST IN MIND. FIRST IN CHOICE
Join us at Atlas Copco! Our expertise: connections that last. When it comes to adhesive bonding, self-pierce riveting and flow drill fastening, we are the first choice for automotive manufacturers and industrial companies all over the world. The ingredients of our recipe for success and our continuous growth: cooperation, openness, inventiveness, entrepreneurship – and especially our employees, who help shape this progress every day. For them, together with the entire Atlas Copco Group, we create an attractive environment that is continuously in motion.
Working student / Masterand (m/f/d) Test & Validation with master thesis
You will work part time within the Test & Validation department at Atlas Copco IAS in Bretten and be a part of the team. Supported by your mentor and your colleagues, you will take part in various projects and you are likely to manage projects yourself as well. Your main task will be to evaluate different test case management tools that helps Research and Development in optimizing the validation and test procedures in an agile way as well as to increase quality and speed within the development process. You will have the opportunity to take an exciting insight in a life of a validation engineer. You have the chance to gain work experience locally and will work on a business case as part of the internship program with a team globally beginning in May 2023.
What we expect of you?
- You are currently in the middle of your master program ideally within the field of computer science or comparable field of study
- You have a keen interest in business processes in the field of software development & testing
- First experience in software development or testing are desirable
- You are planning to start writing your master thesis during summer 2023
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have basic knowledge and experience in software development or testing and you are interested in the agile way of working
- You work independently, responsibly and have a great willingness to learn
What you can expect from us?
- You get the unique opportunity to gain work experience within Atlas Copco parallel to your studies
- You work self-dependent and get diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
- You get professional trainings through our internal Academy as well as personal coaching to speed up your own career
- You gain global experiences with other international students preparing a business case together and work within an international team
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
Direct – your connection to us:
Do you have any questions?
We are looking forward to your e-mail!
Atlas Copco IAS GmbH
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.careers.homeofindustrialideas.com.