Entrepreneur in Residence (m/w/d)
CONSULTPORT is the finest digital marketplace that brings together leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants with businesses. CONSULTPORT is led by experienced entrepreneurs, with background from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google.
We are building the leading all-in-one platform for consulting services and we are determined to disrupt the way Consulting has been so far. Our clients range from fast-growing startups to large corporations across Europe. We help them by finding the highest qualified professionals to succeed with their digital strategy, digital transformation, business model development and more.
We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial and collaborative culture. We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that bring us forward. Our team is diverse, international and shares the drive to make the difference and create change.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence at Consultport, you’ll have the chance to be part of a young, fast-growing company, and help to shape its growth path. You’ll work side-to-side with the founders on the most exciting and important management and digitization projects. You’ll learn what it means to build a successful company from scratch, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR and Management tasks. At the same time you’ll develop a broad and deep understanding of the Consulting market.
This role will require you to bring together your curiosity, our common vision, the client’s pain points, and your understanding of current internet technologies. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in disrupting a dormant multi-billion market with the possibly to grow into a full-time permanent role at the end of the program, including receiving equity in the company.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
Strategy: Work on business-critical projects, evaluate their strategic importance, and expand the company into new industry and geographical markets
Venture excellence: Be responsible for managing and improving business development and operational processes
Consulting: Help us grow our sales business successfully by identifying new concepts and strategies, and by being responsible for implementation from the beginning
Investor relations: Prepare and conduct investor meetings
You love to:
- Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, come up with solutions (where others see problems), bring ideas to life, and get things done
- Make a real IMPACT with what you do, influencing an entire industry on a global scale
- Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your organization to achieve your goals with the resources you need
- Constantly GROW and develop yourself professionally and personally, with continuous helpful feedback and coaching sessions
- WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
- Graduated/about to graduate from a top university in Business, Engineering, Marketing or a similar field, with outstanding academic records
- A passion for start-ups and want to prepare for your own adventure down the road
- Strong analytical skills that you use to break down problems and excel at connecting topics from many different domains
- Previous professional experience in a high performance culture environment (consulting, sales or in start-ups)
- Fluency in German and English is a must
Join us and you’ll get to:
- Help shape one of the most exciting ventures in Europe
- Take full responsibility from day one
- Have support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events).
- Become part of a diverse, international, highly skilled community
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Get free drinks (water, coffee), and regular team lunches and social events
Does this sound like the perfect next challenge for you? Please send us your application (including CV, academic records and/or relevant references. We look forward to welcoming you on-board!
To apply for this job please visit consultport.recruitee.com.