Webseite Copper Oak GmbH & Co. KG
“Why join the navy, if you can be a pirate” Steve Jobs
Copper Oak is a boutique consultancy specialised in business processes, transactions and all forms of transformation. Our clients see us as the link to value.
In order to support our growth, we are looking for a
Working Student (d/w/m)
to join us as soon as possible.
What you bring with you:
- You are a student of economic engineering, macro / micro economics or business administration or any form of engineering in Mannheim, Heidelberg or Darmstadt.
- You speak English and German fluently; and if you also speak French, even better.
- Powerpoint and Excel have no secrets for you.
- You have the ability to find new solutions for others and yourself, thanks to your critical but above all constructive and innovative mind.
- You are open to all forms of multiculturalism and want to work in an international and diverse environment.
- Last but not least, you have a strong interest in renewable energies and sustainability issues.
What we offer on board:
- Diverse and varied projects where everyone has a role to play and is responsible for what they have to deliver.
- You will learn a lot about the management and operational management of the company’s divisions.
- Projects in English, German and French (if you want).
- Flexible working hours allowing you to study at the same time.
- Travel from time to time and work all the time.
- Place of work is Mannheim
- Contact us at email@example.com and send only your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org