Student Internship in Mergers & Acquisitions (from November, 12 months)(m/w/d)
Webseite F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
The Diagnostic M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) group, located in Basel, is an integral component of Global Business Development organization, which is a collaborative team of self-motivated professionals that passionately identifies brilliant ideas, novel opportunities and compelling business concepts to generate objective and long-term business value to sustain the leadership of the Diagnostics Division. The M&A group is specifically responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing acquisition and alliance opportunities to drive inorganic growth for the Diagnostics Division.
Your main accountabilities will be
- Provide support to Head M&A in managing team meetings, and project tracking
- Lead and support various departmental wide projects such as record management, process and database setup as well as to build and administer central repository for M&A deals
- Support M&A team in company, market and competitive research for target companies
- Deliver various deal support, such as deal updates, summary and report, due diligence management, financial models, build and track M&A watch list
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show great curiosity in discovering new things. At the Roche Headquarter site in Basel/Kaiseraugst, employees from over 90 countries are doing now what our patients need next. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. You provide us with examples that prove your ability to cultivate collaborations with different partners. This also means that you continuously contrast your results with others and acknowledge the benefit of collaboration and communications. As an intern you will be a member of the Roche Interns Network that offers you chances to connect, have fun and get to know Basel, in the heart of Europe.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you receive the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Working in a multi-cultural environment motivates you. As fast learner you actively drive the quality of the requirements.
What do you need in your toolbox?
- You are a student in your final phase of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Quantitative Finance, Corporate Finance, Business or related field
- Strong MS Office skills in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Hands-on, fast and highly results driven you focus on getting things done and put a lot of effort into driving projects to completion
- Knowledge of In-Vitro-Diagnostics preferred
- Well-organized and self-disciplined
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
The preferred start date of the internship is from November for 12 months. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of the internship on your application.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.