Finance Perspectives 2020 – Global Accelerated Talent Development Programme (Starting September 2020)
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
At Roche, we believe in the urgency of delivering medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision-making and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
Finance Perspectives identifies top early-in-career talent and accelerates their development across geographies & functions, enabling them to be key contributors to our company’s purpose, and above all differentiators to patients’ lives. We want you to reach your full potential by taking on stretch assignments, participating in pilot projects and challenging roles.
Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, Finance Perspectives provides a platform to build a broad global network and to gain experience and skills in different areas of that will be necessary for a career path in Finance – and all this in an accelerated time frame.
What to expect of the Programme:
- Programme duration: 2 to 2.5 years in different countries; 4 to 6 assignments, each between 4 and 8 months
- Rotation into different Finance projects with assignments in Group, Pharma and Diagnostics at headquarters and affiliates
- Positions spanning core finance processes, audit and regional, functional and business area controlling, tailored to your areas of interest and development needs
- Mentoring by a Senior Finance Leader throughout the programme to support for your personal and professional development
- Active integration into a global network within Roche
Working in a multicultural, international environment excites you. As a fast learner you actively drive the quality of requirements, integrate well into different cultures, teams and business settings and are able to share and serve our Roche values of integrity, courage and passion.
As a talented, empathetic Finance professional with an excellent academic background you would like to gain global experience by working in different areas of Finance. It is your goal to become a future leader in Finance.
If that sounds like you, then Roche’s global rotation program “Finance Perspectives” is for you!
Learn more about our current participants and program graduates here: http://www.roche.com/careers/workplaces/wp_finance/finance_perspectives_program.htm
Your key attributes:
- Excellent academic performance; MBA or Master degree with a Finance focus
- Between 1 and 5 years of work experience with a clear focus in Finance (experience may include acquired apprenticeships & internships)
- Minimum of 6 months experience (academic or professional) in a foreign country; ideally you also have experience in a developing region
- Global mobility is important during and after the programme
- Full English proficiency (bilingual preferred)
To be considered, please send us your complete application including:
- Cover Letter including the answers to the following questions:
– Why do you want to participate in the Finance Perspectives Programme at Roche?
– How would you contribute to the Finance community at Roche?
We accept applications with a CV, a motivation letter and the answers to our 2 questions until 31st January 2020.
You will run through a number of interviews starting from early-February. Should these interviews be successful, then you will be invited to participate in the Assessment Center in Basel, Switzerland, for two days on 25-26 May 2020.
Target start date of the programme: September 2020.
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered – someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. When applying for this position, already project yourself in the future. Think about what could come next and how you would like to build your future.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.roche.com.