Data transfer specialist (for 3 months) (m/w/d)
Webseite F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
You, as a data transfer specialist will work with the audit team of Group SHE (Safety Health Environment)
- Primary responsibility will be to download and prepare data from old systems
- Supporting the transfer of legacy data to new software, including preparing data in a form usable for upload
- Compare and adjust different sources of data to simplify usability and findability of data for audit related work (reports, creation of new dashboards (not programming but concept/process)
- Co-create concepts and ideas for better use of auditing software Bwise (parameters/feeding them with info/data)
What do you need in your toolbox
- Able to work independently with little guidance, have an enthusiastic and open-minded attitude
- Degree in IT or in a comparable area
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Google Sheet; experience with Bwise is an advantage
- Power BI knowledge
- General understanding of IT and data management Database structure
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.