Internship in pRED Information Management ( from January for 1 year) (m/w/d)
Webseite F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Internship position within Research & Early Development Information Management (pRED-IM). The Information Management Team is part of Roche’s Research & Early Development organization. A large part of our business is to create and analyze data and information from internal teams but also from external partners and collaborators. It is critical to understand how this data and information needs to be managed along the lifecycle. Intellectual property protection, data quality and compliance and knowledge management are some of the aspects which define the level of governance for our data and information. We are working on defining new ways of working and re-engineering and enhancing critical business processes.
During this internship you will work on Data & Information Life-cycle Management topics. This will include
- Learn about data & information management in a highly competitive organization
- Contribute to an assessment of current maturity level of the organization in regards to Data & Information Life-cycle Management
- Definition of concepts and standards in this space and design of robust processes, governance models and innovative solutions to improve Data & Information Life-cycle management and improve the daily lives of our researchers
- Be part of a diverse team under the supervision of experienced Information/Knowledge Management professionals
- Creation of supporting material to introduce these concepts
- Be exposed to a large variety of stakeholders
- Learn about a number of technologies, systems and processes that drive our innovation
Who you are
You are an enrolled or recently graduated student in a Master program with a focus on Information Science or Information Management or in a scientific/business administration field with a very strong aptitude for Information Management.
Moreover you are/have:
- Interested in expanding your knowledge about Information Management activities in a world leading pharmaceutical company
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Team worker attitude
Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want to work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
The internship is available from January 2022 for 1 year.
If you are currently studying please attach the certificate of enrollment.
Due to regulations, non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.