Internship in the International Business Operational Excellence – Core Lab Life Cycle Team (m/f/d)
Webseite F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
The OPEX Team creates and drives concepts to ensure operational health of the SWA portfolio through:
- Providing product specific knowledge and education
- Safeguarding the quality, legal and regulatory compliance of our products
- Owning cross Lifecycle Team projects in Core Lab
- Optimizing and harmonizing processes
Our team is offering a development opportunity as an Intern in International Product Management for Core Reagent Portfolio & Cross-Lifecycle-Projects in the Core Lab Customer Area. In this role, you are working closely with the responsible product managers for the respective products and support them in their daily business as well as contributing in overarching LCT projects. You will be a key interface in translating customer and business needs, as well as strategy into clear priorities.
We are looking for an ambitious person with an operational, diagnostics or life science background who wants to experience the tasks of global product management by supporting the members of the International Business Operational Excellence Team.
- Assist product managers with product management along the complete lifecycle:
- Requirement collection and assay development
- Launch preparation and roll out
- On market support including technical support, safeguarding supply and quality
- Update activities to drive profitability and serviceability
- Ensure compliance to quality, regulatory and legal
- Conversion and phase-out of products
- Assist product managers with x-LCT projects
- Close collaboration with affiliates and regional representatives
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders like Operations, R&D, Regulatory, Quality, Legal, CIR, Finance, other Core Lab LCTs
At Roche, we are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action – we believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigor, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled as a MA/PhD student or have recently graduated your Bachelor degree (within the last 12 months) in the field of operational, diagnostics or life science, marketing and any related field
- You have a strong interest in combining business and medical perspectives to drive market leadership and make an impact for patients
- You are reliable, willing to learn new things, have a strong self-reflection and ability to work independently in a changing environment. You show ownership as well as responsibility for submitted tasks
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- Your English skills are excellent in oral and written communication
- Preferably you have already had first experience in the field of product management
- Project management expertise as a plus
- Outstanding team culture of trust, empowerment & collaboration
- Flexible time management
- Cross Functional networking within the context of a global company
- Possibility to make impact on life of patients worldwide through your work and develop experience in healthcare industry space
Please upload your CV and cover letter online. Kindly be informed that this internship we can consider those students (m/f/d) who are currently enrolled or, alternatively, are in the gap year.
Please indicate in your application: a potential starting date and the desired duration for your internship.
Due to regulations, non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from the university confirming that the internship is a mandatory part of their studies and upload this certificate together with their application documents.
Start date: from September 2022 for 6-12 months. Per agreement 12-month internship is possible, as well.
We are looking forward to your application.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland, here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.