Student Internship in People Development (from November 2021, 9-12 months) (m/w/d)
Webseite F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
The internship in Roche’s Group Informatics Workforce Development team in Kaiseraugst offers you the unique opportunity to learn more about our mission, what we do, working in an agile organisation, how we support patients on their journey, as well as meeting and working with lots of great people! Your contributions will focus on employee engagement and employee development programs.
During the 9-12-month internship you will:
- Support IT employee development programs and initiatives in collaboration with People & Culture to ensure a cohesive learning approach for employees
- Coordinate, continuously improve, and engage our global Informatics workforce of 4500 employees in our employee development platform
- Consult with key stakeholders for input and provide recommendations of potential solutions to employee development initiatives
- Prepare communication materials in collaboration with IT Communications using the best channels for information distribution and engagement
- Allow you to explore your own potential career development opportunities across Informatics
Who you are
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show great curiosity in discovering new things. At the Roche Headquarter site in Basel/Kaiseraugst, employees from over 90 countries are doing now what our patients need next. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. As an intern you will join our Roche Interns Network that offers you chances to connect, have fun and get to know Basel, in the heart of Europe.
For this internship we are mainly looking for an enrolled student or recent graduate who’s passionate about information technology and skilled in human resources, adult learning, sociology, psychology, or business. Experience in the area of training design, organisational development, or employee development would be a plus. You’re a self starter, and highly motivated to learn about designing and operating employee development and employee engagement programs.
What do you need in your toolbox:
- An understanding of project management methodologies and experience running a project
- A passion for people development and building strong networks
- Able to work independently with little guidance, have an enthusiastic and open-minded attitude
- Highly collaborative and an ability to multitask while remaining organized
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge in Google’s suite of applications (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Google Currents, Hangouts)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is an advantageIf you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want to work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
The preferred start date is November 2021 or upon availability for 9-12 months. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of internship in your motivation letter.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.