Data Internship for 6-12 months (m/w/d)
Webseite F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Biospecimen Acquisition and Management (BAM) team at RDI leads the acquisition, management of biological materials and associated data designed to facilitate and advance RDI development activities. BAM collaborates with RMD’s Life Cycle Teams, Projects, and Functional Areas to ensure that customer requirements for biological materials are agreed to, via formal established processes, communicated to on a periodic basis, and met per commitment in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices, Good Clinical Data Management Practices, Quality, and Business standards.
This internship position will be based at the RDI campus located in Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
- Support daily data operations associated with the BioRepository at RDI, including data quality control (QC), inventory search, and transcription of Certificate of Analysis into an Excel template.
- Assist with updating and maintenance of the validated laboratory information management system (LIMS).
- Resolve discrepancies from biospecimen data to maintain data validity and integrity.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Ongoing degree or recently graduated in Life Sciences, Biology or Biochemistry ideally.
- Previous experience with sample management software and/or experience in laboratory setting is desirable but not essential
- Excellent data handling skills, meticulous, proficient with MS Excel
- Self-motivated and team player individual who can maintain quality, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
- Proficient in English, German would be an asset
- Workload: 100% (can be discussed)
- Duration: 6 – 12 months
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte roche.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.