Working Student – Global Transformation Team
Webseite Fair Isaac Germany GmbH
FICO is world-market leader for Predictive Analytics
FICO is world-market leader for Predictive Analytics and Decision Management Software. The company has subsidiaries in 25 countries and employs more than 4,000 employees.
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today – Big Data analytics. You’ll play a part in our commitment to help businesses use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO is recruiting for a Working Student for our Global Transformation Team. The Global Transformation Team was founded to digitalize, automate, and secure the general availability process for our global FICO products. In this role you will closely work with our Management Board in California (Silicon Valley) and work with our team to set standards that have global influence.
- Engage with our management consultatively to understand their needs and pain points
- Support the discovery, design, configuration, rollout, and adoption for enterprise digital transformation engagements.
- Continually think of new ways to improve the experience with a keen ability to anticipate the needs, concerns and input from internal stakeholders.
- Drive project and program scope definition with internal stakeholders
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team of project managers, developers, and business experts in a way that leads to bold ideas and mission effectiveness as well as operational efficiency.
- Support marketing activities such as digital roadmaps, video production, blogs, requirements documentation, strategy briefs, competitive analyses, and user experience analyses.
- Develop a breadth and depth of knowledge on the functional and technical elements of the FICO products.
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology trends to architect future business strategies.
- First experience (developed in business context or at university) in managing digital transformation projects, leading project work-streams, and conducting business analysis
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes.
- First experience with a consulting firm or in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation is a plus
- Registered in a Bachelor or Master program.
- You have a strong ability to support the creation of innovative digital transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement a worldwide operational solution
- You are a technology enthusiast and can support a program’s diagnostics surrounding complex business/technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies.
- You are flexible with the ability to handle multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change. Ambiguity is not something that scares you.
- You are optimistic and demonstrate a positive mental attitude. You persist in seeking goals and operate from a commitment to success rather than fear of failure.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the drive to develop and shape FICO’s future growth with a continuous passion for influencing and scaling business processes.
- Fluent in English
- Other languages are an advantage
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
… FICO offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
…FICO is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com