(Senior) Software Engineer (Python/ Node.js) (m/f/d)
Website Fineway GmbH
As a Software Engineer at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for building & maintaining fast, accurate, robust & scalable data-processing services to shape the future of travel. This includes:
- Creating new services & features for the FINEWAY Trip Planning Platform.
- Developing in an event-based micro-services based architecture with cutting edge technologies.
- Designing microservices with a strong focus on scalability, availability and robustness.
- Working closely together with our CTO, Head of Engineering & Product Managers.
- Constantly improving our development and deployment toolchain to stay up to date & fast.
- Integrating complex business systems into our system landscape.
- At least 5 years professional working experience in developing micro-services.
- Professional experience working with Python (we use Django) and/ or Node.js.
- Good understanding of event-based, service-oriented architectures.
- Strong software development & architecture skills.
- Serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments.
- Deep technical understanding of web technologies & business system integrations.
- Experience working with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) on cloud-platforms like AWS.
- Proficiency in English, excellent communication skills.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & a passion for solving tricky problems.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
- Keen on building products powered by machine learning technology & artificial intelligence.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org