Intern Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
Website Fineway GmbH
As Intern Business Intelligence at FINEWAY, you’ll be a fully integrated member of our cross-functional analytics team from Day 1 & help us to successfully build a visionary data product.
- Your main responsibility will be to identify & analyze undeveloped data together with our Data Scientists and Business Analysts in order to provide actionable analytical insights for our executives.
- You will gain insight & perspective on a fast growing, tech & data-driven AI startup with a highly emotional product.
- You’ll learn how to analyze & understand the drivers of success along the entire customer journey and how to build, monitor & optimize KPIs.
- You’ll build deep functional expertise by conducting deep-dive analyses and by defining & implementing dashboards & reportings.
- Enrolled as Bachelor, Master or PhD in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or similar.
- First relevant practical experience in BI / data analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills, at best a power user in Excel & SQL.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- Good communication skills in German & English.
- A plus: experience with BI, reporting & visualization tools & technologies.
- Greatly beneficial: proficient with Google Analytics, CRM & tracking data.
- You are available full-time for 3 to 6 months.
What to expect
- A top international team with a multiple award-winning product.
- An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency.
- An attractive compensation package and clear development paths for your career.
- Professional training & coaching for further education, Brown Bag sessions, and much more.
- Flexible working hours and a top-equipped workplace in the middle of Munich.
- Fresh fruit, healthy breakfast, regular joint lunches and team events.
- Greatly discounted travel conditions and other travel-related benefits.
Our mission: We free travelers from wasting time & money on travel planning ever again.
We believe the future of travel is not search & compare but a delightful conversation to instantly create personalized trips that match your unique style & personal preferences.
That’s why we’ve built an interface-agnostic conversation engine powered by advanced statistics & deep learning methods to decode your travel intent faster & better than anyone else. The purpose? To magically deliver perfectly tailored travel experiences instantly to your inbox. Free, transparent & bookable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com