Internship in Event Management / Event Marketing
Website German American Marketing, Inc.
Become a member of our team with an Internship in Event Management / Event Marketing
For the organization of our events Christmas Village in Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA / USA and Christmas Village in Baltimore in Baltimore, MD / USA, we are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us. Both events are German style Holiday Markets and take place at downtown Philadelphia for the twelfth time and Baltimore for the seventh time from Nov 23rd through Dec 24th, 2019 (see http://www.philachristmas.com and http://www.baltimore-christmas.com).
In our event management team you will get involved in the whole scope of event management and event marketing tasks. If you are looking for an internship where you can show own initiative, bring in creativity and entrepreneurial thinking in a challenging way, you should apply!
The tasks include but are not limited to:
– conceptual design, production and distribution of advertising material
– initiation of promotion partnerships
– organizing active public relations work inside and outside of media partnerships
– setting up an event entertainment program together with local partners
– caring for the needs of event sponsors, vendors and visitors
We are looking for:
– advanced students of business administration or related subjects
– go-getters who can act as team players
– good English language skills
– good command of Microsoft Office (knowledge in HTML or graphic software is an asset)
Duration: five months from August 15, 2019 through January 15, 2020
Conditions: the internship is paid, also US visa, accommodation and flights are covered
Location: Philadelphia, PA / USA or Baltimore, MD / USA
If you are interested, please send your full resume and/or questions to Thomas Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com