Internship in Public Relations and Social Media Management (m/w/d)
Webseite German American Marketing, Inc.
Internship in Public Relations and Social Media Management
For the organization of our events Christmas Village in Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA / USA and Christmas Village in Baltimore in Baltimore, MD / USA, we are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us. Both events are German style Holiday Markets and take place at downtown Philadelphia for the 14th time and Baltimore for the 8th time from Nov 25th through Dec 24th, 2021 (see http://www.philachristmas.com and http://www.baltimore-christmas.com).
In our event management team you will get involved in the whole scope of Public Relations and Social Media Management tasks. If you are looking for an internship where you can show own initiative, bring in creativity and entrepreneurial thinking in a challenging way, you should apply!
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- conceptual design, installation and implementation of the events PR and Social Media strategy
- collaboration with local PR agency to co-ordinate efforts
- acting as the events spokesperson
- initiation of new media partnerships and maintenance of existing relationships
- caring for the needs of event sponsors, vendors and visitors
We are looking for:
- advanced students of PR and Social Media Management or related subjects
- go-getters who can act as team players
- good English language skills
- good command of Microsoft Office (knowledge in online content management tools is an asset)
Duration: five months from August 15, 2021 through January 14, 2022
Conditions: the internship is paid, also US visa, accommodation and flights are covered
Location: Philadelphia, PA / USA or Baltimore, MD / USA
If you are interested, please send your full resume and/or questions to Thomas Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com