Student Research Assistant (m/w/d), Department Monitoring Society and Social Change, Team Social Surveys
GESIS Leibniz-Institut für Sozialwissenschaften
Starting on January 16, 2020 our Department Monitoring Society and Social Change, Team Social Surveys, located in Mannheim, is looking for a
Student Research Assistant (m/w/d)
(payment according MWK, 40 hrs./month, institutional)
The advertised position is part of the „Europen Social Survey (ESS) Germany“ project. The ESS is an academically-driven cross-national survey dealing with the political and social attitudes and behaviors of citizens across Europe (http://www.europeansocialsurvey.org).
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team in all phases of the data collection process of the ESS in Germany
- Supporting the team in its research and publication activities (literature search, data preparation, statistical analysis of survey data)
- Supporting the team in administrative duties
- Enrolled in a social science program (e.g. political science, sociology, etc.) at a university for the duration of the contract
- Very good knowledge of statistical software packages (preferably Stata or R) as well as MS Office
Proficiency in spoken and written German and English
- Reliability and ability to work in a team
For more information regarding the internship, please contact Dr. Christian Schnaudt via e-Mail or phone 0621/1246-423.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Michaela Kurtov via e-Mail.
We only process online applications.
You are interested?
Then apply up to and including 08.12.2019 via our online application portal.
The application number is:: SHK-DBG-039en
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com