Intern Human Resources & Employer Branding (m/f/d)
Webseite Kekst CNC
Kekst CNC is a global strategic communications firm that special
About Kekst CNC
Kekst CNC is a global strategic communications firm that specializes in protecting and enhancing reputations. From 15 locations around the globe, our team of 250 professionals provides expert communications counsel, informed by judgment, insights and data-led analysis. We apply our communications expertise across high-stakes corporate, financial, and political matters, helping businesses communicate effectively through periods of disruption, transformation and growth. Kekst CNC is part of the Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.kekstcnc.com
We are a dynamic HR team and are looking for an intern to support our team in Munich with immediate effect for an assignment period of at least 6 months.
- Research and analysis of employer brand status and recommendations
- Analysis of university and higher education institutes with view to marketing activities
- Review of advertisements in close co-operation with Marketing and updating of content
- Updating and maintaining Intranet activities e.g. new employees
- Participating in idea creation for new employer branding activities
- Preparation of key figure reports for HR controlling, analysis and evaluation of surveys and research activities
- Creation, administration and filing of personnel documents (e.g. contracts, certificates of employment)
- Completed or very advanced bachelor’s degree, preferably with HR or Marketing focus
- Ideally first practical experience in the HR and/or Employer Branding environment
- Analytical thinking, curiosity, and high solution orientation
- Enjoys communicating, is sociable and helpful
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- A thirst for knowledge and the desire to develop your full potential
- An independent way of working, although you also like working in a global team
- Excellent knowledge of German and preferably fluent English
What we offer
- At Kekst CNC, ideas are more important than hierarchies – you will be a full member of our global team, have a steep learning curve and work on a variety of exciting HR topics.
- We combine the highest level of professionalism with fun at work, you can expect an inspiring working atmosphere as well as a challenging global environment.
- You will work in the heart of Munich, surrounded by a dynamic team of experienced HR experts who will be happy to share their knowledge and welcome you
Please send your resume and cover letter, or any questions related to the role, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We look forward to your application!
Kekst CNC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and parental status, or any other characteristic protected under EU, state or local law, where applicable.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org