Business consultant (m/w/d)
Webseite Management Solutions
Management Solutions is an international consulting firm whose core mission is to
deliver business, risk, financial, organizational and process-related advisory services,
targeting both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies. We
currently have a multidisciplinary team (functional, mathematical, technical and
systems integration) of 2,500 professionals.
We operate through 32 offices, 15 in Europe, 16 in the Americas and 1 in Asia, from
where we regularly serve clients that operate in more than 40 countries across four
major geographical areas (Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa).
For more information about Management Solutions please visit:
Joining and integrating into work teams for different consulting projects:
*Sales & marketing management
*Risk management & control
*Management & financial information
*Transformation: organisation & processes
We look for candidates like you
– Recent graduates or final year – Postgraduate studies and/or
students from disciplines relating to specialised courses are an asset.
Finance, Banking, Risk Management, – Knowledge of other languages is
Actuarial Science, Economics and desirable.
Social Sciences. – Strong computer skills.
– Solid academic record. – Strong ability to learn quickly.
– Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, – Able to integrate easily into
responsibility and strong work ethic. multidisciplinary teams.
What we offer
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your
talent to the fullest:
– Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry,
– for the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets,
– alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national
and global level,
– as part of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate
culture are a benchmark for the industry.
– Ongoing training plan, with approximately 10% of business turnover spent
– Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills
courses and language courses.
– Last year our staff as a whole received over 200,000 hours of training
spanning more than 500 courses.
– Clearly defined career plan.
– Internal promotion based solely on merit.
– Partnership-based management model offers all professionals the opportunity
to become part of the Firm’s group of partners.
– University: we maintain a close relationship with the world’s most prestigious
– Social Action: we organize more than 30 community support activities.
– Sports Club: internal and external tournaments.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org