Working Students (m/f/d) for Asia Projects (8-10 h/week)
Webseite Max Planck Foundation for International Peace and the Rule of Law
At the core of the Max Planck Foundation’s mission stands the provision of technical legal assistance to developing countries, particularly to those countries in transition or conflict (see: https://www.mpfpr.de). Through legal consulting and legal capacity building activities, the Foundation assists States endeavouring to develop their legal systems and strengthen their institutions. The Foundation also provides legal expertise to the responsible institutions and legal professionals with the aim of enabling them to autonomously carry out necessary changes.
In this context, the Asia team is looking for student assistants to facilitate the ongoing preparations for legal seminars, conferences and workshops. Main duties will include: legal research and organisational tasks, preparation and formatting of workshop material, review of seminar evaluations, as well as the maintenance of project related websites.
- enrolled as a full-time student in Law, Political Science or South Asian Studies
- commitment and flexibility
- excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- very good English skills
- practical experience and interest in Asia, as well as an in-depth knowledge of Public International Law and Comparative Constitutional Law are desirable
- interesting and challenging tasks within an international environment
- the opportunity of gaining an insight into the Foundation’s activities
- hourly salary of 13.72 Euro
The Max Planck Foundation is committed to increasing the number of individuals with disabilities in its workforce and therefore encourages applications from such qualified individuals. The Max Planck Foundation also seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply.
Please apply through our online application portal (https://www.mpfpr.de/careers/) stating your earliest possible starting date and preferred weekly hours of employment by 20 September 2020.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.mpfpr.de.