Working Student (m/f/d) – Process Mining
Webseite osapiens Services GmbH
Life is too short – work somewhere awesome!
osapiens, founded in 2018 in the middle of Mannheim, is a fast-growing start-up that helps companies producing, moving, selling, or maintaining physical goods by automating their Operations using data and artificial intelligence. We are a strong team with over 17 nationalities that guarantees customer satisfaction and creates value by delivering end to end projects from design to implementation. Make the difference. Take responsibility. Allow us to create your opportunity to grow. We will be pleased to welcome you into our modern, open, and inspiring workplace.
Your tasks on our team…
- You are part of our agile project team to support our customers’ digital transformation.
- Collaborating in designing and implementation of innovative processes and solutions
- Designing process and customer-specific dashboards, analyses, and reports
- Support our customers in all project phases from initial conceptual design to successful implementation in operations.
Your experience and knowledge…
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering or comparable
- First experience in data/process analytics is desirable.
- Experience working with Celonis is a plus.
This and more are waiting for you here with us…
- A motivated and connected team with focus.
- An inspiring atmosphere in modern offices with Snacks and Drinks available for the Team.
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Flexible work schedule and a mix of homeoffice and on-site time.
- Comprehensive education and training opportunities
With osapiens there are always possibilities to conquer a new ground. We empower you to achieve your ambitions. As a fast-growing company, we offer diverse opportunities, various career moves and enable new horizons. Since your first day, we trust you with responsibilities and support you to draw your own career map that is, we make accessible your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your wonder!
Join our customers, partners and us on the Operations Automation journey.
osapiens services GmbH
p +49 621 150 206 90
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org