SAP Customer Office – Student of Economics and Information Technology Preferred (m/w/d)
Webseite SAP SE
1800 €/month | Beeing at the spearfront of the Business Technology Platform Customer Office, we seek students who intend to learn and work with the newest SAP technologies and products and contribute to the broad range of responsibility pillars in close collaboration with SAP experts from Development, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Mission Critical Support and more. In delivering the Intelligent Enterprise, our work focus are COO topics with direct customer contact. Furthermore, we will engage you in the go to market activities.
We are looking for a student who is not at the end of his studies, preferred semester > 4 Semester.
• Openess for new and innovative technologies
• Being a contributor in the area of your interest
• Working in multinational and motivated teams
• Sharing your knowledge with other talents
• Customer contact / working on customer projects
• Allrounder for Operations (e.g. Wiki, Jam Page, Presentation Preparation etc) and general administrative tasks & support
• Create and maintain content on the Community Page and help managing comments and requests
• Ready to take the extra mile
• We seek students (f/m/d) of all kinds and we will find suitable tasks wether you want more engineering kind of task or you want to focus on the business site or you want to combine both. You also can bring your own ideas.
• You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
• Studying preferably in the fields: Business Informatics, Computer Science, Business
Administration, and other related fields
• Computer skills: Familiar with MS Office (Outlook. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) (mandatory)
• Languages: Advanced German & English is a must
• Self-driven and highly-motivated, able to work independently and organize own workload & as well as being a Teamplayer
• Ability to work under time pressure and with sometimes tight deadlines
• Work experience: first practical experience (former working student or internship) is preferable
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.sap.com.