Exciting Intern / Associate Management Consulting Opportunity – Focus: Strategy Development – U.S. Market Strategy
Website SDI Management Consulting
SDI Management Consulting is a boutique strategy consultancy
SDI Management Consulting is looking for an Intern / Associate Management Consultant for an exciting 6-13-week management consulting project opportunity based out of a top city in the U.S. starting between October 21st, 2019 and October 28th, 2019 or at your earliest availability. You can expect a challenging fast-paced environment with an excellent international consulting team on an exciting strategy development project. You will receive an attractive remuneration package (in addition to reimbursement of travel costs) and you will be working on-site with a best-in-class industry client.
- Work on an exciting U.S. market assessment and strategy development project
- Integrate into the overall consulting team effectively, offering you an excellent opportunity to continue to grow and gain great experience for your career
- Gather, analyze, and transform information into strategic implications for the client
- Work in close collaboration with senior SDI and client managers, ensuring an effective implementation of defined strategies and initiatives
- Communicate and present results to SDI managers and selectively to the client
- Ability to conduct market and strategy assessments and integrate analyses into an overall strategy document
- Bachelor degree or close to Bachelor degree preferred – yet we will consider very strong candidates early in their Bachelor studies – Master, MBA or PhD from a top university or business school
- Excellent written and spoken English skills required
- Very good knowledge of all key office applications
- Strong analytical thinking to effectively comprehend and analyze information
- International experience is desirable, but not required, e.g. foreign study or internship
- Willpower and proven determination
- Absolute team player with great self-confidence, solid interpersonal skills and a very good sense of humor
- Start: Between October 21st and October 28th, 2019 or your earliest availability
- Duration: 6-13 weeks – with the potential for more opportunities
- Location: Large U.S. city
Sounds interesting? Don’t hesitate to e-mail your complete application with your specific availability addressed to the SDI Recruiting Coordinator at email@example.com or to SDI Managing Partner Dirk Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We at SDI Management Consulting are looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com