Full-Time Internship in a Consulting Company (m/w/d)
Internationale Organisationsberatung & Führungskräfteentwicklung
Soraya-Kandan provides innovative international organizational consulting & leadership development. For 20 years, our key topics have focused on dialogic leadership, leveraging diversity & digital collaboration. We help leaders create work with meaning.
We offer you an internship to support the management team. It will allow you to gain insights into consulting practice and leadership development, entrepreneurial thinking, digitally connected working and learning, exciting tasks, and practical experience.
· Support in the development & implementation of communication concepts
· Support and collaborate in the creation of media and content
· Creation of ideas, participant documents, and customer presentations
· Support in customer care, maintenance, and acquisition.
· Archiving of customer projects
· Enrolled students primarily from the faculties of humanities, social sciences, economics or IT
· Analytical and visual-creative skills as well as excellent handling of MS-Office programs, experience with MS Temas desirable
· Practical experience from previous employment or internships advantageous
· Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
· Interest in digital media
· Independent, reliable, and goal-oriented way of working
· Affinity for writing with a journalistic approach
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application with the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The internship duration is three months full time in the case of a compulsory internship or a voluntary internship. In individual cases, sections of the internship can also be completed on a part-time basis by arrangement. The internship is not remunerated. In return, we offer very personal support from the management.
The internship will be completed during the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic adapted to its ongoing development, meaning that depending on the situation, work will be carried out of mobile and virtual or with an appropriate hygiene concept in our office in downtown Mannheim.
It is possible to start the internship from mid February 2022.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com