Junior Finance Manager & Sales Analyst (m/f/d)
Website Stocard GmbH
Stocard - The Mobile Wallet with more than 35 million users
We are Europe’s leading mobile wallet and are looking for outstanding talent and experts to join us on our quest to become the No.1 mobile wallet in the world. With passion and by using cutting-edge technologies, Stocard aims to make daily shopping experience easy, engaging and rewarding all over the world.
Backed by some of the top investors in Europe, Australia and the US, we have built a user base of more than 30 million people across the globe. Stocard is looking for smart, talented and creative people who share our vision, live and breathe mobile technology and want to be an active part of our journey! Ambitious projects, tricky challenges and lots of fun are waiting for you. Are you up for that?
As Junior Finance Manager and Sales Analyst you take a financial perspective on our business and get to know Stocard from inside and out. With your strong entrepreneurial spirit, you are an important interface to investors and help nurture strong investor relations. Internally, you maintain our Sales Controlling and other financial activities throughout the company. You excel at working with numbers with a strong analytical skill set and finance background. You are able to pick up things quickly with full attention to both detail and accuracy – always keeping up a ‘big-picture‘ perspective. Stay on top of finance complexities in a successful startup and help drive investor relations to push our business forward!
What you’ll be working on…
- Actively support the fundraising process by analyzing financial key figures and preparing insightful presentations for potential investors
- Work closely together with the founder team and deep dive into investor-focused questions
- Support our business in all investor-related fields; manage investor inquiries, create investor reportings and help manage investor relations
- Support our tax advisor by preparing materials for the annual financial statements
- Further establish our sales controlling by developing and monitoring KPIs, matching sales financials with results and managing our CRM system, contracts & invoicing
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or related field with a strong finance background
- Advanced understanding of financial analysis, reporting and controlling
- Scripting skills or excel pro skills are a very strong plus
- Excellent analytical skills and precise way of working
- Motivated by an international and fast-paced work environment with a strong team spirit
- Excellent written & verbal communication and negotiation skills in English
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks and drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com