Junior Product Operations Manager (m/f)
Website Stocard GmbH
Stocard - The Mobile Wallet with more than 35 million users
We are Europe’s leading mobile wallet and are looking for outstanding talent and experts to join us on our quest to become the No.1 mobile wallet in the world. With passion and by using cutting-edge technologies, Stocard aims to make daily shopping experience easy, engaging and rewarding all over the world.
Backed by some of the top investors in Europe, Australia and the US, we have built a user base of more than 35 million people across the globe. Stocard is looking for smart, talented and creative people who share our vision, live and breathe mobile technology and want to be an active part of our journey! Ambitious projects, tricky challenges and lots of fun are waiting for you. Are you up for that?
As a member of our Product Operations team, you will have a direct impact on the Stocard user experience and retention. Support our team by defining and analyzing metrics to evaluate how product features perform and detect where improvements are needed. Work closely with our Analytics team to implement those metrics in reports and dashboards.
Use data to configure locations, cards and more in our app by identifying patterns and extracting useful business insights. Gain knowledge and learn to achieve the high level of quality we strive for through reviews and expert talks. Focus on a great user experience and use data from our users to make the app perfect!
Some projects our Product Operations team has been working on lately…
- Collaborating with our developers to automate processes and facilitate data management
- Creating tests to identify potential issues with existing card configurations and fixing them
- Analyzing data and finding patterns to improve our app
- Clustering location data to improve the Store Finder and Card Assistant in our app
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Business Informatics or other related fields
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills (previous knowledge of data tools & technologies is not necessary)
- Well-organized way of working, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to show initiative and determination
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment providing ideas and open feedback
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks and internal hackathons
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com