HR/Recruiting Working Student (m/f)
Website Stocard GmbH
Stocard - The Mobile Wallet with more than 40 million users
We are Europe’s leading mobile wallet and are looking for outstanding talent and experts to join us on our quest to become the No.1 mobile wallet in the world. With passion and by using cutting-edge technologies, Stocard aims to make daily shopping experience easy, engaging and rewarding all over the world.
Backed by some of the top investors in Europe, Australia and the US, we have built a user base of more than 40 million people across the globe. Stocard is looking for smart, talented and creative people who share our vision, live and breathe mobile technology and want to be an active part of our journey! Ambitious projects, tricky challenges and lots of fun are waiting for you. Are you up for that?
As our working student in HR/Recruiting you are passionate about attracting and recruiting awesome people for Stocard every day. You strive to discover talent and inspire others with our vision along the recruiting process and beyond. It is close to your heart to create an inspiring work environment for our team and you are eager to deliver exceptional support with all HR-related matters. Bring in your passion for recruiting and deep dive into our different areas to actively participate in further growing our great team!
What you’ll be working on…
- Be part of our entire recruiting cycle, including job drafts, posting them across various channels, screening, interviewing and closing
- Understand the dynamics of building teams in a fast-growing and tech-driven environment
- Learn how to identify qualified candidates by sourcing active and passive job seekers to add to our talent pipeline
- Support campus recruitment, prepare and organize events, build networks and maintain good relationships with universities
- Back our HR in on-boarding new hires, keeping our HR tool up-to-date and writing work references
- Further shape our employer branding strategy by optimizing our touchpoints with potential applicants
- Manage HR-related projects together with different areas at Stocard
Skills, mindset and experiences exciting to us…
- Interest in apps, mobile technologies and mobile wallets
- Currently enrolled in a university program and motivation to support us 20h/week
- Passion for HR topics and recruiting trends
- First experience in the HR/Recruiting field is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of trustworthiness and integrity
- Ability to inspire others, show initiative and prioritize tasks
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and spoken language
This and more is awaiting you…
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, tech talks
- Regular team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
Your contact: Sabrina Angersbach.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com