Internship Energy Efficiency Fund
Website SUSI Partners AG
SUSI Partners AG is a Swiss investment firm, focusing on renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy storage.
We currently offer an internship in our office in Zurich within the investment team of our Energy Efficiency Fund. This is a unique opportunity for highly motivated candidates, who are interested in the financing of sustainable energy infrastructure projects.
- Work directly with investment professionals during the origination, analysis, structuring and execution of complex energy efficiency transactions
- Support in establishing and developing new business relationships
- Assist in the identification and assessment of new financing opportunities within the field of energy efficiency
- Support the team in the due diligence process, the preparation of financial models and the drafting of transaction documents
- Prepare presentations and marketing material
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s Degree in Business / Finance / Engineering / or equivalent
- Able to perform detailed financial analysis and to understand financing and tender documents
- Excellent communication skills in German and English; any other European language is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good quantitative skills, interest in working with numbers and proven analytical skills
- Interest in the green economy and infrastructure investments
- Prior work experience in banking, corporate finance, M&A, private equity or consulting is a plus
We offer the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and international team and the chance to quickly take on responsibilities. The internship will start on 1st July 2019 with a minimum length of four to six months. Please submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to the attention of Tijana Pavlovic.
To apply for this job please visit susi-partners-ag.jacando.com.