Tutors for the course „Operations Management (OPM 301)“
Webseite Uni Mannheim - Area Operations Management
The Area Operations is currently looking for
for the bachelor course “Operations Management” (OPM 301) for the next fall semester (HWS 2023). The position involves preparation and teaching of English tutorial sessions, as well as general teaching support to the chair staff.
- Successfully completed written examination of the course OPM 301, Produktion (Wahlfachstudierende), or any similar courses
- Self-confident appearance and enthusiasm for teaching activities
- High level of commitment, flexibility, and reliability
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- School/Diploma certifications
- Current transcript of records
- Further references, if applicable
Please submit your application via email not later than June 11th, 2023
We will be pleased to answer any further questions you may have.
Data protection: Please note that data transmitted via unencrypted email communication may be subject to unauthorized access by third parties and confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Information regarding the collection and processing of personal data according to article 13 of the GDPR is provided on the website of the University of Mannheim under “Employment Opportunities”. Submitted documents will only be returned if the application includes an envelope with sufficient postage. Otherwise, the documents will be destroyed in accordance with the data protection law after the application process is completed. Electronic applications will be deleted accordingly.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org