Graduate Trainee (m/w/d) – Compliance Specialist
We are a globally operating investment house with Swiss roots.
As Compliance Specialist Trainee , you will benefit from the full Graduate Trainee Program offerings during your time at Vontobel.
As Trainee ‘Compliance Specialist’, you will…
- rotate within the modules in different areas of Compliance such as Compliance Wealth Management, Asset Management, Products & Services, Structured Solutions and Treasury as well as Compliance Services;
- learn the different types of Compliance work and the overall understanding of Compliance in financial services;
- have the chance to work for one of our compliance departments overseas either in the USA or in Singapore/Hong Kong;
- start on October 1, 2021 and conclude the program September 30, 2023 (24 months);
You will be working with various compliance teams providing day-to-day and in-depth advice and acting as control function to Vontobel’s striving business. Financial Services, Investment Funds and Financial Products are key parts of the offering of Vontobel which follow a strategic international growth initiative. This is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge in various different business units.
Compliance is part of the Center of Excellence “Legal & Compliance” and is an important function as part of the second line of defense within Vontobel group. Compliance primarily pursues the goal of protecting Vontobel from a loss of reputation. In order to achieve this goal, Compliance performs numerous tasks that, in addition to monitoring, also cover strategically and organizationally relevant areas. You will be part of different Compliance teams in an international context. Take your Chance!
Your background includes…
- a Masters degree (or similar) in law or economics, concluded maximum 24 months ago;
- relevant practical experience in the financial industry would be of advantage;
- excited about the financial industry;
- a curious person, with an analytical and structured mindset;
- a team player and able to work under pressure;
- a pro-active person;
- able to speak German and English on a professional level (further languages of advantage);
- authorized to work in the EU or Switzerland, we welcome candidates with an international background;
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.vontobel.com.