Graduate Trainee (m/w/d) – Digital Event Engineer
We are a globally operating investment house with Swiss roots.
It is Vontobel’s mission is to deliver a great experience to our clients in every detail. As Trainee Digital Event Engineering, you will help us make this possible! Join us as Trainee and benefit from the full Graduate Trainee Program support during your time at Vontobel.
During your traineeship you will…
- design and manage the set up and implementation of the Vontobel events of the future. Vontobel is all about clients and your focus will be to take a client-focused view, implementing a CX & US (client-experience / user-experience) approach to our Events, and doing this by leveraging the best adapt technology possible. You can rely on a vast internal team of experts as well as exciting in-house innovations, such as our own video-studio. We offer you an exciting working field, with a supportive team and a personal mentor guiding you along the way.
- rotate within the modules ‘Corporate Communication’, ‘Event Management’, ‘Video Studio / Recording’, ‘Video Studio, Recording and Distribution’ as well as ‘Analytics & Marketing Technology’;
- have interactions with senior stakeholders from our communications, marketing and information technology teams as well as our Executive Board members with the critical mission to deliver a best-possible experience for everyone involved;
- Obtain a broad skillset reaching from general communication and event management to a good understanding of the technology aspect of video production and distribution;
- Have the chance to work hands on with trained professionals in a video studio, also during pre- and post- production;
You will also benefit from the full Graduate Trainee Program Offerings, such as your own educational budget of CHF 5’000;
Start on October 1, 2021 and conclude the program September 30, 2023 (24 months) ;
Technology Services of Bank Vontobel AG provides a progressive workplace and services to the Vontobel Group worldwide. Information technology has been and will be one of the key success factors for the bank. With an ever more globally distributed workforce and client base it is important to be able to reach out on a digital channel.
Corona has left its mark on how we will fun our client-events in the future and the skillset that you will acquire during your traineeship will be setting you up in a successful start in any marketing, event & technology related field. Every year, Vontobel runs many client events on local and global level. This requires well thought through preparation. The future of our events will by hybrid and we will not only reach out to our clients and stakeholders on-the-spot, but also to their offices, homes or wherever they are.
Your next project could be…
Running our Vontobel Global Townhall out of an event hall in Zurich and distribute a live stream to our Vontobel Locations all over the world
Further digitalizing our press conference and offer all our stakeholders to participate wherever they are.
You will be working within our Operation Services department and be part of a collaborative, high performing, loyal and dynamic team, which includes a broad variety of experts. As part of your training, you will also spend some time within marketing and corporate communication departments.
Your program Mentor
Marco Fabio joined Vontobel in 2018 and is shaping the future of our service landscape ever since. As IT Service Manager he is responsible for designing and delivering IT services in video conferencing, event management and digital advertising.
Your background includes…
- a Masters degree (university or university of applied sciences)
a study background in a business related field OR technical field
work experience in the (financial) industry is a big plus
- always aware of the latest trends, apps & technologies and are excited to use them in action
- willing to complete additional training courses
- agile multi-tasker with organization and communication skills
- excited about the financial industry
- a team player who is able comfortable with ad-hoc changes
- a pro-active & service-oriented person
- fluent in German and English
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.vontobel.com.