Trainee (m/w/d) – Legal Advisor
We are a globally operating investment house with Swiss roots.
As Legal Advisor Trainee, you will benefit from the full Graduate Trainee Program offerings during your time at Vontobel.
As Trainee ‘Legal Advisor’, you will…
- get a deep insight of roles and responsibilities of a financial institution’s legal department;
- actively participate and contribute to the wide scope of exciting activities of the legal department;
- rotate within various modules offered by the legal department;
- be able to tailor your experience to your interests by choosing two out of three modules: Technology, Platforms & Solutions, Wealth Management;
- experience team work in a professional environment;
- be offered the chance of a stay at one of our foreign offices for 4 months;
- start on October 1, 2021 and conclude the program September 30, 2023 (24 months);
You will be working with various legal teams providing day-to-day and in-depth advise to Vontobel’s striving business. Vontobel holds a leading position in many of its focus business areas and follows a strategic international growth initiative.
Asset Management is an extremely successful and important Client Unit of Vontobel offering funds and portfolio management services to institutional clients in Europe, Asia and the US.
Structured Solutions and Treasury manages another key offering of Vontobel : structured products.
Wealth Management is the Client Unit offering investment advise and asset management services to private clients in Switzerland, Europe and Asia, including via digital channels.
Technology is the Center of Excellence that ensures Vontobel’s IT infrastructure is up-to-date, save and in full compliance with legal requirements
Platforms & Solutions manages the business relation with external asset managers and offers platforms for the distribution of products.
Your background includes…
- a Masters of Law degree, graduation date not more than 12 months ago;
- relevant practical experience would be of advantage;
- admission to bar in Switzerland or EU would be of advantage;
- enthusiastic about the law and practicing law;
- excited about the financial industry;
- a curious person, with an analytical and structured mindset;
- a team player, able to work under pressure ;
- a pro-active person;
- able to speak German and English on a professional level (further languages are of advantage)
authorized to work in the EU or Switzerland, we welcome candidates with an international background;
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.vontobel.com.