- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Guest Lecture with Digital+ Partners – Technology Investing In Global Digital Leaders
4. März @ 19:00 - 21:00
Digital⁺ Partners (www.dplus.partners) is a B2B Tech growth equity fund in Europe with currently €350m under Management. Digital⁺ Partners invests in B2B technology companies with best-in-class technologies build by highly talented and passionate individuals. Leveraging its deep B2B domain expertise and a unique, global corporate network, Digital⁺ Partners help to scale its portfolio companies into global digital game changers.
Founding Partner and Managing Director Patrick Beitel will share his experience and explain how he left McKinsey to found the first B2B focused growth equity fund in Germany. Patrick will be joined by two colleagues including a Mannheim university alumni. During the presentation, the team would like to:
– Present Digital⁺ Partners explaining the difference between growth equity, venture capital and private equity
– Explain how to find the right companies to invest in
– Showcase what a typical transaction process looks like (based on an actual investment made)
– Discuss how to think about measures to create value within the portfolio
Digital⁺ Partners offers year-round internship opportunities, at both office locations in Frankfurt and Munich. The internship experience provides opportunities for graduate students to work on real, meaningful projects that directly support Digital⁺ Partners business. Please reach out to Christine Peter (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.